- All our school meals are prepared and cooked locally by Caterlink.
- Key Stage 1 start their lunch time at 12:00 and Key Stage 2 join them at 12:10. All children eat together regardless of whether they are having a school lunch or have brought their own packed lunch. Water to drink is always available.
- With the warmer weather we aim to allow the children to eat lunch outside.
Ordering a School Lunch:
- Parentpay allows you to see the menu for the week, or term and order accordingly. Alternatively children can order their lunch on the day.
Payment for School Meals:
- All meals should be paid for via our online payment system "ParentPay". If you are having trouble logging onto this, or don't have an account set up yet, please talk to our Business Manager who will be able to help you. Their email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Government Funded School Lunches:
- From September 2014, a change of Government legislation now means that all Reception and Key Stage One children can have a fully funded school lunch.
Free School Meals:
- If you are a low income family and think you may be eligible for free school meals please click on this link: